This is not a termination request.
As stated in your membership agreement, you have the option to put your membership on hold for any reason.
1. Membership hold requests may not be retroactive.
2. Membership hold requests are available for a minimum of two weeks. 12-month memberships may hold up to 8 weeks per contract term. 6-month memberships may hold up to 4 weeks per contract term.
3. Note that during your hold, regular monthly bills will be processed and your membership will be extended by the length of your hold.
4. If you choose to cancel your membership during the hold period, your cancellation fee (one month's fee) will be taken to absolve your membership.
5. If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is canceled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).